I’ve finally had my first pregnancy craving. I don’t mean this pregnancy either, I mean ever. When I was pregnant with Little Miss I had no cravings and uo until this week I’d had none this time around as well. That’s all changed.
On Tuesday Little Miss and I were visiting Bestie for the day when we all crawled into her bed for a group nap. Normally Little Miss would borrow Jays crib but last month she was moved to a big girl bed so Missy came with us. Both Bestie and Little Miss were out and I’d just fallen asleep when I had my craving epiphany. It came to me fully formed, the craving and the way to execute its creation. I wanted French Toast S’mores.
What is a french toast s’more you’re wondering? Let me show you.
This was what I was craving. This is how I did it.
1. Take 2 slices of bread and smear Nutella on the up facing sid of each.
2. Take 3 large marshmallows and slice them into 3 slices.
3. Place the marshmallow on one slice of Nutella bread and close the other slice over it forming a sandwich.
4. In a flat bottomed bowl combine 1 egg, 1/2 tsp vanilla and 1 1/2 tbs milk.
5. Place the sandwich in the egg mixture for 10 seconds and flip for a total of each slice resting in the mixture twice.
6. Place in buttered pan on low/medium until golden brown and the marshmallow is melted.
I ate this without any syrup or toppings and have to say it was very tasty. I plan on having it again but have decided to limit myself to no more than one a week.